- Academic Research Online Is a Walled Garden - my dismay at finding out the amount of useful research and information useful to the Internet community that never makes it beyond the confines of academia and expensive academic journals
- Del.icio.us questions I can sink my teeth into - Delicious' remake made me love it all the more, in February I answered classmates concerns in an attempt to pass on one of my favourite cyber addictions
- Are Web Publishers Obsolete? - more and more of web production becomes routine and mundane I noted, so are website professionals as important?
- I'm Divided on the War for Net Neutrality - will Internet offerings end up packaged and limited like cable, this is an issue that will only grow in importance
- Oh CanCon! Should it stand on guard for Canadian Internet content? - Canadian Internet content is not all it should be, CRTC will examine the issue, do we need regulation or encouragement?
- Fun With Internet Memes - Weezer's video for "Pork and Beans" was an homage to famous Internet memes and helped us recall the great fun of such things as dramatic hamster and "Leave Britney alone!"
- Canada's Cyber Celebs - in honour of Canada Day, I compiled a list of those Canadians that have made an impact to the Internet, a project that appears is direly needed but has been done by no one else
- Pros & Cons of Managing a Website for a Small Company - as I leave my job of six years of managing a website, I wax philosophical. Good post for those considering a similar job.
- Six Random-ish Things - a trivial chain email afforded me the opportunity to list six facets of my Internet life
- Interview Questions for Prospective Website Managers - I prepare a list of questions to ask when finding my replacement, a useful list for those hiring who may not understand the requirements of this type of work
- Trumpeting Toronto Tech - blogging has opened doors for me and got me some great free tickets to events, including Toronto Tech Week. Yet despite the hype, Toronto's technology sector is lacking
- Why Internet communication is better than face-to-face - real life is over-rated, here's why
- Online TV Saves My Life - due to the inability to watch TV while at Royal Roads, I finally discovered the wealth of TV shows available online (and ashamedly, I didn't always use this new found power for good, ie. Gossip Girl)
- Practical Considerations for Online Accessibility - I was sponsored by the Internet Society to attend the Internet Governance Conference in India, where I learned a lot about website accessibility for the disabled
- On Tags and Signs: A Semiotic Analysis of Folksonomies
- Negotiating Multifaceted Identity Online in Social Networking Websites
- Music Industry Does Not Know the Words to Digital Music's Songs
- Getting New Business from New Digital Media
- Social Internetworking How the Internet Can Help Organizations Benefit From Social Networking