Friday, February 14, 2014

So who’s single? The Total Package app puts a number on it

I'm enjoying my Valentine's Day enjoying a cornucopia of treats my wife got me (Austrian chocolate, German marzipan, California jelly beans). For those single and commemorating today as "Singles Awareness Day" a friend of mine has launched an app to help assess your prospects.

Anne M. of Junia Matchmaking Services has let me re-post her announcement of her new app - just in time for this happy/horrid holiday.


****
From Anne M. at Junia Blog:

I'm excited beyond words to give my Canadian friends, fans, and well-wishers an extra special Singles Awareness Day treat this year! For the last several months, Alex Makes Apps has been working on a top-secret project for me: The Total Package, a shiny new Junia app for Android users.

Find out how many people actually exist who meet your terribly discerning dating criteria! As long as you’re not this guy (I don’t think anyone would ever be good enough for him).

Using relevant data from Statistics Canada, Health Canada, and the National Household Survey, The Total Package will calculate exactly how many people (living within as few as 5 or as many as 200 km of your home) meet your standards. Then this incredible app will astonish you further by projecting how many of them are already online dating!

Okay, so it is really just a nifty little reality check for those who have ever wondered, “is it just me?” If you’ve ever worried that you’re setting the bar too high, then this is your chance to find out. Maybe your friends are right and you’re far too picky. Or maybe you’re right, and you can triumphantly wave your phone in their faces to prove it! It’s also designed to be used over and over again, so you can amuse your friends, or simply adjust your parameters if you don’t like the numbers it’s giving you.

And if you need help choosing someone from all these possibilities, you know where to find me!

Download the app here:

The Total Package App by Junia
The app is perfect for everyone whose friends think they're too picky! Or not picky enough.


No comments: